Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Rolling, rolling, rolling

It is time to move on. We've sold our Arizona house and start our trek to Nebraska today. Actually, the house closed a week ago and we have been catching our breath in our condo in San Diego. I got in a couple of days of fun surfing on both ends of the Labor Day holiday weekend. (I avoid the water on holidays … it’s just tooo crowded.)

We lived in Arizona for 22 years, so this is a big change, but we have five reasons to move to Nebraska all of them live at my daughter’s house.  Here are three of them.





By the way, I’m bringing Steve Dancy with me. I've started the research on the fifth book in the series and it will be out sometime next year. Happy reading.


Good vittels, lovin', kissin' 
Are waiting at the end of my ride 
Move 'em on, head' em up 
Head 'em up, move' em on
Move 'em on, head' em up 
Rawhide