Thursday, February 21, 2013

robertpeecher Reviews The Shopkeeper




Robert Peecher is a journalist and author of  the Jackson Speed Memoirs. He has posted a blog article about indie-publishing and included a review of The Shopkeeper. Peecher has said some very nice things about my book and I appreciate it. Here is a brief excerpt:




"The Shopkeeper is great on content. Best’s characters are well-developed, his plot is unique and engaging. At no time reading his book did it cross my mind that I was reading a book by an indie author. I found myself caught up in the story to the point that when I got to the last few chapters I abandoned all other plans for the day and just read until I finished the novel."




This link will take you to the full article.

Read some of his other postings. Peecher writes engaging articles with a generous dose of self-deprecating humor.